NFstallions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Few Nice Comments .....

2 posters

Go down

A Few Nice Comments ..... Empty A Few Nice Comments .....

Post by Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:01 pm

I was unable to transfer across all the posts from the old forum, so I've copied a few of the comments about the NFstallions website.....

Welham Stud: Just wanted to say how useful we find this site. It also helps prospective buyers of NFs and I have referred many of them to here.

Jennifer: Great idea !!!!! And the website looks great either. Thats the information we need. Thanks!

Len: its great to be able to see my ponys sire, brill site, thank you

Roxy: I came across this site the other day and it is fantastic,

Tam: this site is a great idea, good luck.

Lyn: What a wonderful website! Brilliant idea!

Sam: I have just surfed in and found this website and found the stallion, who my gelding is by! He is Deeracres Picasso and cannot belive how much my gelding looks like him. I think this is a fantastic idea, having the pictures of the N/F stallions on a website. As i have wanted to see a picture of Deeracres for the past 13 years ( thats how long i have had my forester ). I think if mares were added, it would be awesome! So a pat on the back to whoever had the brainwave to do this!! Keep up the good work!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://forum.nfstallions.info

Back to top Go down

A Few Nice Comments ..... Empty fab site

Post by hunt-on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Hi i did the same surfing internet wanting to find a stallion to put my mare to next year, and think your website is absolutly brilliant, have been trying to look on new forest breed society website and it is rubbish has no info at all and what info it should have dose not work.
The new forest website used to allow you to add information about your own new forest pony, as your web page is so fab may i make a suggestion that on the side you ran a site where people could pay a nominal subscription to add there pony name pedigree results pics ect we all love our forest ponys and love to share there info and what there up to.
Just a suggestion but love this site and should def have a link on breed society web site
hunt-on
hunt-on

Back to top Go down

A Few Nice Comments ..... Empty Re: A Few Nice Comments .....

Post by Admin Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Thank you for the nice comments Big Grin

I thought people could use this forum to post about their own ponies and what they've done, but it's not happening - facebook now rules!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://forum.nfstallions.info

Back to top Go down

A Few Nice Comments ..... Empty Re: A Few Nice Comments .....

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down